Friday, February 19, 2010

Seeing Red

 For my birthday yesterday my wonderful Thursday quilting friends gave me all these delicious red fabrics.
We are asked what type of fabric we want for our birthday and I chose red. I am seeing a red quilt sometime in my future.  Perhaps a Baltimore type one, but then again, who knows.  I would like to design something different.


Here is Carmel (on the left) with Joan checking out Carmel's quilt of many colours.  She has put all these scraps together in a log cabin style to create this fabulous ecclectic quilt.
Love, Love, Love it.

2 comments:

shirley said...

Happy Birthday hope you had a nice day. The red quilt sounds like a great idea what gorgeous fabrics.
This colourful quilt is after my own heart

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Di! What a great idea to get all red fabrics. Hope you had a wonderful day!