Monday, June 1, 2009

Crochet revisited

It is the first day of winter and the weather is indeed wintry today. The sun is out, but there is a wind chill factor happening! The current temperature in our fair city is 15 Deg C.





This past week I have dragged out my wool and crochet hooks to make a jacket for our little granddaughter. The last time I made this pattern was in about 1983 before the birth of our second daughter. I made a blue one as I was convinced we were having a boy! She still looked very cute in it anyway. These crochet jackets are so cuddly and quick and easy to make.
Just the buttons to sew on now.



This is what I keep my crochet hooks and bodkins in. A toothbrush/toothpaste holder. It is ideal for storage and I always know where my hooks are.

Next crochet project will be another rag rug like this.

No comments: