Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back to the 60's

The sixties were just the best time. I am beginning to get very nostalgic about the 60's and 70's and starting to build a small collection of stuff from that period.

I know, I know, I said I was getting rid of stuff. So because I brought 3 new items into the house I am using Sue's method and getting rid of three other bits of stuff. Have decided April is "wardrobe" cleaning out month and have tossed at least 6 items already into the charity bin.




This trio was a bargain buy I thought at under $20 for the lot! They will just sit in a little group on umm umm somewhere. I'm sure I will find a spot for them eventually.

Also at the Antiques and Collectables Fair last weekend I bought heaps of lace and ribbons and stuff (there's that word again) to make up some crazy patchwork packs to sell on the exhibition sales table. I will now pull the purse strings in and start craftin".

1 comment:

Sue said...

Di - they are scrumptious! ...and in such beautiful condition!